Picture yourself lounging on a sandy beach with the warm sun on your face and the gentle sound of waves crashing nearby. Now, imagine you could capture that feeling in a glass - introducing the Coco Paloma Mocktail!
What You'll Need:
- One can of Thirsty Buddha Sparkling Coconut Water with Grapefruit
- 2 oz. of Sobrii non-alcoholic 0-Tequila.
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Grapefruit for garnish
How to Make It:
1. In a glass filled with ice, pour in 2 oz. of Sobrii non-alcoholic 0-Tequila
2. Top your glass off with Thirsty Buddha Sparkling Coconut Water with Grapefruit. Watch as the effervescence brings a sense of tropical excitement to your mocktail.
3. For the finishing touch, garnish your Coco Paloma Mocktail with a few mint leaves and a thin slice of fresh grapefruit. The fresh aroma of mint perfectly complements the grapefruit and coconut flavours.
Sip, Savor, & Escape
The Coco Paloma is not just a drink; it's a reminder to take a moment for yourself, to unwind and enjoy the simple pleasures of life. Whether you're hosting a tropical-themed party, seeking a refreshing drink after a long day, or simply want to indulge in a taste of paradise, the Coco Paloma Mocktail has you covered.